- On your dining table or any other table that receives frequent and heavy use, try to use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth.
- Use a hot pad or coasters instead of placing hot or cold objects directly on furniture; do not place hot objects like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- Avoid placing your furniture near windows and other areas where it may be exposed to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Avoid sliding or passing objects placed on your tabletop in order to prevent minor scratches that could damage the finish of your furniture.
- Use candle holders to prevent melting wax from coming in contact with your furniture instead of placing items like burning candles or irons on it because the heat they produce could shorten the furniture’s lifespan.
- Regular cleaning will help you keep your furniture in good condition for a long time. Just be careful to wipe your furniture gently with a soft, lightly moist cloth rather than a rough one that might cause little scratches on the wood.
- If something spills on furniture, don’t try to wipe it up because that will only spread the stain and make it harder to polish. Instead, just blot the stain.
At Kraft Bazaar, we are committed to the highest levels of customer experience. You can get answers to most of your queries related to your purchase from our support team. In case you still have an unanswered query, feel free to reach out to us at the below coordinates:
Company Name – Kraft Bazaar
company Address – F- 301, MIA 2nd Phase, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
To raise a query, write to us at – email@example.com
In accordance with Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided:
Our customer reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.